Get smart about giving! Just click, snip or stop to donate without spending a cent.
If you want Amazon to donate to Sacramento Christian Organization Of Parent Educators, you need to start each shopping session at the URL http://smile.amazon.com, and they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases. Just click here and then bookmark the page to start giving!
HOW DOES CASH GET TO YOUR SCHOOL?
1) Discard any expired Box Tops. Expired BTs cannot be submitted to General Mills.2) Sort individual Box Tops into groups of 50 and/or 10. Include any remaining BTs. All groups should be labeled with the number they include. (ie: rubberband, paperclip, Ziploc – bag labeled “50,” “10,” or “8,” for example. Please, no staples.) Sort Bonus BTs separately from individual BTs. The BTFE website has fun collection sheets on which you can adhere your individual BTs as you collect or sort them, if you’d like! http://www.boxtops4education.
3) Count your entire submission and include that number along with your contact information.
- Phone number
- email address
- BT total and breakdown (ie 136 BTs Total: 126 regular BTs, 10 Bonus BTs)
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
Do you know that SCOPE is part of the Raley’s/Bel Air scrip program? It’s called Extra Credit!
Help donate to SCOPE – it’s easy!
- Sign up at www.raleys.com for the Something Extra reward program
- Click on the green “Get Started” button.
- Select an organization, by searching for SCOPE by name. Confirm your selection, and decide what percentage contribution shall be for SCOPE. That’s it!
- Every time you shop at Raley’s, Bel Air, or Nob Hill Foods, access your Something Extra account when you check-out (typically its linked to your phone number), and SCOPE will receive a donation.
- There are absolutely no costs, no hassles, no need for a card.
We hope you will choose to join Extra Credit today. It’s a simple, easy, and free!
For more information visit Raley’s Frequently Asked Questions at www.raleys.com/extracredit Or, contact the Raley’s Service Center at (800) 925-9989 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.