Become a SCOPE member!
Sacramento Christian Organization of Parent Educators (SCOPE) is a nonprofit organization of Christian home educating families. Our purpose is to provide information, support, encouragement and training to private, independent, home educators in the Sacramento region. Governed by an elected Board of Directors who adhere to a State of Faith. We believe our children are gifts from God and that His Word grants Christian parents the right and responsibility to teach and train their children according to Biblical standards. If you are a home educator not under the jurisdiction of a government school, we invite you to take advantage of the following valuable benefits by becoming a SCOPE member:
Membership has benefits!
- Gain Access to www.scopehome.org for encouraging articles
- Communication tools to connect with a SCOPE Chat group in your neighborhood
- Details on upcoming activities, events and field trips.
- Personal connection to other homeschooling families through Chat Groups (support group) in your area
- Teen activities and Parent teen support group
- Resource Library use privileges
- Discounts: HSLDA and Annual Conference
1 Year Membership – $35
2 Year Membership – $65
Need more answers?
Attend a “Introduction to Home Education” Meeting. These informational meetings are open to the public and they provide information on the legalities, and realities of homeschooling. Email email@example.com for the time and location of the next meeting.
Read our Statement of Faith
2 Ways to become a member
- Option #1Please fill in the SCOPE Member Registration Form and then pay via the Paypal link
- Option #2Print the Member Registration Form and mail it in along with a check made payable to:
PO Box 376
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Renew Your Membership
If you are already a member and wish to renew, please click here.
You can simply update your current profile, please DO NOT create a new profile or account.
SCOPE recommends you belong to the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA). SCOPE members receive a discount on HSLDA membership using SCOPE code # 293234.